Monday, May 2, 2011

Circle Of Thoughts

So this is one of my older ones..

As I lay here I think of all the things
So many that fly around us with little wings
Among them their prey that hide in fear
The tiny little mouse that when seen can bring a tear
If only we knew how they felt at the sight of us
We would be more likely not to fuss
If we could go a day in their path
Would we be slower in showing our wrath
Maybe if we knew what a simple howl meant
We would be amazed by the message it sent
The owl flies around without a care
If you could be as the owl, life would be rather fair
As you listen to the things that are around
you tend to notice you are bound
Bound to the things you care about
You notice that there are too many to count
Your thoughts just go around like a ring
And as I lay here I think of all the things

No comments:

Post a Comment