Monday, May 2, 2011

Just Me

You say I am amazing, I say I'm just me.
You say I am good at something, I say there is someone better you will see.

So I have seen a lot of people with blogs so I thought I would start one of my own just for the heck of it.
A while back I had someone tell me I was good at writing poetry, but being me I just disagreed because even though I like writing it, doesn't mean I am good at it. Plus there are probably people out there better then me.. Oh yeah they are called professional poets! Anyways, so I decided this isn't going to be one of those blog pages that I tell everyone every second of the day, and I am not going to write on it everyday or probably not even every week. This blog is going to be for whatever poem I come up with whenever I come up with it. If you don't want to read them then by all means don't! I figured if for some reason I am good at writing poems then someone might as well be reading them and if I'm not then there is no lose in writing them on a blog. Except humiliation :). I hope you enjoy my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world Whit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So excited! Quck, go enter the give-a-way on our blog! All you gotta do is "follow! Love ya!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete